Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cautious

It's been a number of weeks since my last entry, mainly as I've considered the possiblity of not using this site again. I started blogging years ago on 20six, using it as an electronic version of my diary, which I wrote since the age of 12. Yet the ability for others to leave comments meant that, I would in turn read their entries. This then meant that I would also leave comments, and conduct conversations viia the comments with other bloggers.

Before I knew it, I was writting entries to entice comments, rather than using it as intended to voice my inner thoughts which I couldn't explain in other ways. That was when I decided to stop using it, and eventually leave blogging all together. Then months later, I received an email from a young man called slightly, who commented that he had found my entries entertaining. So I decided to start again, fuelled by the desire to have my work read and praised, so I started this blog.

Then again I found myself commentating on others, and writting to attract comments, or feel as if it's being read, but that's not why I started blogging in the first place, so I need to start again, so I've turned the comments off, I no longer want to know if anyone reads this diary entry, it's not for you, it's for me, a place to put my thoughts. Explain things I want to remember, but can't tell anyone, as I don't have a partner, or don't want to give too much of myself away to others.