Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Going Home

I've been excessively poor of late updating this blog again, only one simple post in 2 weeks, I won't lie to you, I just couldn't be bothered. Lots has gone on, but my memory has become fuzzy again, so I can't remember enough details to finish what I'll start.

In light of my last post, my lovelife (which is contradictory word by my book) has stalled completely, but that doesn't matter, since the last post I met my first guy on Gaydar fo purely sex reasons, invited him over, experianced his shock and awe tattics of foreplay and within the hour he was off cycling home, so that should keep me happy for another couple of months.

Within the last 2 weeks, I've been kidnapped by 6 lesbians and taken back to their abode, plied with ck (the new drug of choice amongst the gay community) and vodka, and sounded out for the 'security' services.

I've been waxed, cut, tanned and whored for charity. Left my volunteering for the Samaritons, enroled in Amnesty.

I've learned palmistry, read an interesting, yet dubious book by John T Manning on the links between finger ratios and homosexuality. Enroled for my CIPD course to allow me to go back to training and development. Enroled on a Chinese (Mandarin) language course, and got a friend to teach me Cantonesse in exchange for me teaching him Welsh (clearly not a equal swap, but at least Welsh is more romantic).

I've discovered that people have lines which when crossed (even when not done on purpose) can lead to the silent treatment. Also that (pre)friends on drugs can lead them to become paronoid and cut you off completely.

Still apart from that insightfull fortnight, the main jist of this post is that as of tomorrow I'm going back to Wales for 6 days. This joy of returning to desolate landscapes, poor communication methods and Albright bitter is only compounded by the knowledge that at least I'll be able to work more on my book, which has falling by the wayside in the last month or so.

Well stay fresh.