Monday, January 09, 2006

Feeling fucking tired

Today has been a exhusting, both phyically and mentally. I managed little sleep partly through this annoying cough I've had which seemed to take great delight in keeping me going all fucking night long, and the other through fear of sleeping through and being late for work due to the tube strike, which meant a hour and a quarter travel by bus to work, thatnks for that you selfish fuckers.

Of course this hasn't being helped today by a non eventfull day at work, the highlight of which was a 2 1/2 hbour meeting in which I struggled to stay awake.

Then to the delights of coming home, and finding that the iPod I had ordered from Ebay as a replacement for the one that was stolen still hasn't arrived a week after it was posted special delivery. So being in the gracious mode that I am at the moment, I attempted to retreive the payment I made though Paypal only to find that I cannot acces the paymant details, that while it seems I've paid, there is now no record of that, and so to replace the first iPod that a wanker decided to relieve me of before Chrstmas, has now been joined by a complete fuckingn arse, who has stolen the money that I've paid for the second one.

Thanks a fucking lot you wankers, I hope you rot in hell, at least that will be more satisfactory than when I get my hands on you.

Bastards!!!


p.s. when I'm rerally tired I tend to swear a lot. Fucking fuckity fuck!!