Friday, January 20, 2006

Bouncable

God knows what happened over the last week, but yesterday I started feeling more myself, and today I'm perfectly bouncable!

As I mentioned on Monday, I tend to get these black moods occasionally, yet this week was slightly more darker than usual. Anyway it wasn't as bad as I thought, completely over-reacted to everything and convinced myself that I had insulted nearly everyone I knew. Completely not me at all. Also after reading the completely bollocks I wrote on Monday, it's no surprise, next time I have a similar 'episode', as well as staying away from people like I usually do, I'll also stay away from here and my email account too.

Right back on track, so tonight it's off to the Doctor's for dinner, dancing and casual sex.

Thankfully I'm Bouncable to keep up.