Monday, December 12, 2005

How to Lose 10lbs in 4 Days

Another period away from this mental diary, how I'll be able to remember what I've been up to in a few months time I'll never know...

Anyway, my reason for not updating last week was I managed to contract a virus that lead to my legs beign more or less useless, and lead to me losing 10lbs in 4 days, as it combined with a fever that I also managed to get. Now it's not as if I needed to lose the weight in the first place, I only weighed 10st 4 before, and that was all bones and muscles.

So after wasting 10lbs of muscle away I'm starting to look sraggy again, and currently don't have the energy to go to the gym to pile it back on, and just at the time when it was starting to look good. I had managed by last Friday, which was the first time I had noticd that I've been building them up, managed to cover my rib cage (which has been on show pretty much for ever), my shoulders and back were looking fantastic, and I had Abs coming through. Now it's all gone, well for now.

Still I managed to take advantage of the short time, that the muscles and I were together with, and met a very cute Doctor last Friday night, when out with friends at "Fiction at the Cross" in Kings Cross, who had the biggest tongue I've seen or felt, and a impish grin that just made me want to be so bad!

Unfortuniately he had a boyfriend, but I had an enjoyable time just fooling around. Then he and his boyfriend invited me back to theirs for a chillout, sure I thought why not.

I have never had such a good time with a couple ever. It was so enjoyable. The Doctor couldn't do much, as he had hurt his willy the previous week from too much masturbation, so as the only remaining top in the room I had to take care of both.

In all my time as a top, I have to say I've never enjoyed doing anybody including past boyfriends as much as the Doctor.

I believe we may meet up again in the future, well I hope so.