Thursday, September 29, 2005

Introducions

I'm not new to blogging, nor to this site, yet this is my first blog on this site.

There are many reasons for this new blog, the main and most interesting to anyone who choses to read this blog is that my previous blog on 20six has become widely read by friends of mine, including past exes, and as such I'm limited in what I can discuss or reveal wihout either a) offending someone or b) offending everyone.

So let's start with myself, I'm a 27 year-old- male living in South London, I've lived here for 4 years after moving from Swansea and I'm still intrigued by the complexities of London Etiquette or lack of it.

I work as a Merchandiser, which for those of you who are unaware what this entails, is basically just buying and selling, although I'm not in the glamourous role of picking the outfits themslves,. just deciding the quanity and price, so more of an accountant really. The company is a large organisaion well-known, and as such I cannot name, as som of my posts may seem detrimental at times.

I am gay, although that's pretty much inconsequential, as my realtionships end to be little cottage romances lasting a week or so.

Anyway till next time.